The entry form for Daleside Auld Lang Syne race, 2021, is now available. Entries accepted from November 1st
This will be the final race of FRA 50@50 series. Anyone wishing to enter as part of this series, is requested to send their entry in early and to include details of their FRA membership number on the entry form.
Entry cost is £7 which includes a bottle of Daleside beer. Cheques should be made payable to Wharfedale Harriers.
- Pre-entry only as there is a limit of 400 runners
- There will be no refunds and no transfers (and remember FRA rules require you to run under your own name!)
- The organisers reserve the right to reserve a small number of places for category winners from recent years.
- On the day of the race, your name will be checked against the pre-entry list and you will sign when you collect your number.
- Only registered runners may run in the race: it crosses private land with special permissions obtained.
Cheques/Postal Orders should be made payable to Wharfedale Harriers. Cash is OK if delivered by hand, If posting coins, please tape them securely to a piece of card, so they do not tear their way out of the envelope.
Over 18’s only
Wharfedale Harriers ( c/o Geoff Thompson )
15 Thornhill Road
A list of entries received will be posted on the race page as they come in.
Cover photo courtesy Dave Woodhead