The entry form for Daleside Auld Lang Syne race is now available. Entries accepted from November 1st
Entry cost is £7 which includes a bottle of Daleside beer. Cheques should be made payable to Wharfedale Harriers.
- Pre-entry only as there is a limit of 400 runners
- There will be no refunds and no transfers (and remember FRA rules require you to run under your own name!)
- The organisers reserve the right to reserve a small number of places for category winners from recent years.
- On the day of the race, your name will be checked against the pre-entry list and you will sign when you collect your number.
- Only registered runners may run in the race: it crosses private land with special permissions obtained.
Cheques/Postal Orders should be made payable to Wharfedale Harriers. Cash is OK if delivered by hand, but coins tend to get lost in the post if not taped securely to a piece of card.
Over 18’s only
Wharfedale Harriers ( c/o Geoff Thompson )
15 Thornhill Road
A list of entries received will be posted on the race page as they come in.
Cover photo courtesy Dave Woodhead